Maps for 36 countries installed
Maps and the passangers voice yelling out the directions can be frustrating, that's why today's deal will make getting from A to B will be as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Take the stress out of reading maps, following directions or decoding road signs with the GPS Sat-Nav with EU and UK Maps; play photos, videos and MP3 players, it fits sturdily on your windscreen for you to easily glance at when driving.
FAQ for GPS Navigator
Problem 1: No sound when using the GPS Navigator
1. Select the Volume icon on the desktop.
2. Press the box next to “enable sounds for taps” so that it is ticked, and set the volume to maximum.
3. Make sure the setting for Music is “close”
4. Press the Save icon (looks like a floppy disk) to save settings and return to the desktop.
5. Select the FM icon on the desktop.
6. Make sure the box next to “Use FM” is not ticked. (Untick it if necessary)
7. Press the Save icon (looks like a floppy disk) in the top right corner, to save settings and return to the desktop.
Problem 2: Navigation doesn’t work when the GPS icon is pressed
Problem 3: Icons or buttons lose touch capacity
1. Select the Calibrate icon (scroll down to find this on the desktop).
2. Select the answer Yes to the question “Confirm adjustment?” and follow the instructions regarding the on-screen target.
3. When the calibration is complete you will be returned to the desktop.
Problem 4: Correct ways to charge the GPS Battery
Battery charging notices:
1. The product can only be fully charged using the car-mounted charger while driving.
2. Plug the GPS Navigator into the car battery via the cigarette lighter connection.
3. Try to keep the battery fully charged by keeping the GPS Navigator plugged in whenever you are driving.
4. Do not use the USB cable provided to charge the device with any other power source, such as a computer or USB plug, as this will only provide a small amount of charge.
5. If you want to be able to charge your GPS Navigator in the home, please contact us on our website: http://www.jaoyeh.co.uk/ in order to purchase a charger.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!